- Excellent heat and sound insulation performance. Produced in stable and continuous process with different finishing materials on both sides.
- Polyurathane board is a hard poly-urathane type heat insulator and features craft sheet and aluminum sheet on each both side. It is capable of implementing continuous production method and possess mass production capability and even quality. It is widely used as insulators in roofs, walls and floors of various structures and is also used in automobiles, ships, refrigerators and cold storage facilities.
- Excellent fire, chemical resistance, and durability Less distortion in high temperature and less smoke in the event of fire.
- It features the lowest heat conduction (0.019w/mk, Korea Conformity Laboratories) construction insulators which is the highest performing insulate capability among any commercial insulator. Futhermore, it has addressed the inflammability of conventional organic insulators satisfying both enegy consumption reduction standards and fire-resistant standards.
- Heat insulation performance
Micro-sized independent cell and superior fire resistance property.
PIR based polymeric chain allows the material to remain stable from fire.
- Sound insulation property
Independent micro-sized cell increases its acoustic isolation performance.
Types of Beaver Board
|BEAVER BOARD KF||Multi-purpose||Kraft Sheet||Affordable price as an multi-purpose product|
|BEAVER BOARD AL||Door||Aluminum Sheet||Special use|
|BEAVER BOARD AS||Water-proof layer protector||Asphalt Sheet||Features outstanding water-proof capabilities|
|BEAVER BOARD KF+AL||Exterior panel||Kraft Sheet +Aluminum Sheet||Easy installation makes is perfect for construction fields|
Characteristics of Beaver Board
|Density||Minimum 30 kg/m3|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.018 ~ 0.020 W/mk|
|Flexural Strength||Minimum 15N/m3|
|Compression Strength||Minimum 8N/m3|
|Absorption Volume||Under 3.0 g/100 cm2|
|Temperature Range||-170 ~ -140°C|