- Glass wool panel uses first rate inflammable glass wool as insulator which has passed inflammability tests worldwide. It prevents fire from spreading and does not create harmful gases.
- Excellent sound absorbing effects for noisy gymnasiums or factories.
- With this economical panel, there will be no need for extra sound absorbing material due to the panel’s superior effects in all noisy areas.
Features of Ceiling Panel
Panel is made of glass wool or mineral wool proved by KS and ASTM as a insulation and control flame spread and prevent toxic gas.
- Sound Absorption and Resilience
Due to the porous bubble structure, the sound waves are internally absorbed byglass wool, providing sound absorption, sound blockage, soundproof and resilient qualities.
- Superior Heat Retention, Insuiation Effect
Superior insulating effects are due to very thin (4 to 6 microns) and uniform glass fibers.
- High Quality
Unlike organic materials such as EPS or polyurethane foam, glass wool is made from pure inorganic matter, making it free from animal, insect, or mildew harm. The insulating effects will not diminish with time since no decomposition occurs.
Large sandwich panel
Sound absorption panel
Panel Material & specification
|Top Skin material||0.45 ~ 0.8 mm Pre-painted Galvanized Steel sheet (polyester coating or PVDF)
0.5mm Aluminum Stainless Steel
|Core material||Polyurethane foam (PUR), Polyisocyanurate foam (PIR)|
|Glass Wool, Mineral|
|EPS, Non-flammable EPS|
|Bottom Skin material||0.45 ~ 0.8mm Pre-painted Galvanized Steel sheet|
|Length(mm)||Any transportable length|